On February 10, 2019, we released TheHive 3.3-RC2. It contained new features such as bulk alert merging, alert sorting, observable tag autocompletion, exporting case tags to MISP & more. Since then your favourite French code Chefs have been beesy refining TheHive 3.3 through new release candidates while getting Cortex 3 ready for prime time.
Over the weekend, Nabil decided he was not working enough already during the week. So he drained his batteries to the very last drop to release TheHive 3.3-RC5 before he crashed headfirst into his bed for a long, reparative sleep. Cumulatively since RC2, we added several features and squashed 10 bugs as described below.
Note that release candidates are beta software. You can get TheHive 3.3-RC5 from the pre-release, beta repositories. As usual, we encourage you to test it and report any bugs or issues you spot so we can address them before the final release.
Check TheHive Installation guide for further details.
- #485: disable clickable widgets when editing a dashboard.
- #820: provide direct access to MISP events for those alerts that have been generated from such events.
- #829: improve password-protected ZIP imports.
- #831: add auto-completion to case and observable tags in their respective Details pages.
- #838: when you add an observable that already exists in another case, indicate whether the existing observable is an IOC or not.
- #870: provide a link to copy the alert ID to the clipboard which allows you to easily manipulate an alert through TheHive4py.
- #884: add a Related Alerts tab to the Case view.
- #888: add a new UI configuration admin section. One of the first use cases of this section consist in disabling creating empty cases (i.e. cases not associated with a template). It will be gradually improved with new use cases so speak your mind!
- #893: disable the case template selection when trying to merge multiple alerts for which no case template exists.
- #897: mouseover text for alert preview.
- #856: various fixes related to alert updates and, when applicable, associated cases.
- #869: use the observable TLP instead of the case TLP to decide whether a Cortex responder could be executed or not.
- #871: fix log messages for MISP synchronisation.
- #874: fix typo in alert labels (credits: Zachary Priddy).
- #877: fix Akka version mismatch (credits: Zachary Priddy).
- #890: the Hide Empty Case button in the new UI admin section was broken.
- #894: when clicking on a donut or a widget in the dashboards, this should take you to the search page with predefined filters, without generating errors.
- #895: exclude responder jobs from search results.
- #896: dashboard clicks are not correctly translated into tag filters.