Version 1.4.0 of the Python API client for TheHive is now available. It is compatible with the freshly released Cerana (TheHive 3.0.0).
We’d like to thank Nick Pratley, a frequent contributor, Bill Murrin, Alexander Gödeke and “srilumpa” for their code additions and documentation.
To update your existing package:
$ sudo pip install thehive4py --upgrade
If you are just getting started with TheHive4py, you can forgo the
--upgrade at the end of the command above.
- #5: Add a method to update a case, contributed by Nick Pratley
- #34: Add a
get_task_logs methodin order to obtain all the task logs associated with a given
taskId. Contributed by Bill Murrin
- #37: A new, very cool case helper class by Nick Pratley
- #39: Add support for custom fields to the case model
- #40: Ability to run a Cortex analyzer through the API by Alexander Gödeke
- #45: Simplify case creation when using a template by providing just its name
- #49: Add a query builder capability to support TheHive’s DSL query syntax