TheHive4py library, the Python API client of your favorite FOSS SIRP, TheHive, is being used more and more, for integration and automation. From a developer perspective, the current version is a simple flat class offering a set of methods to call some TheHive features and APIs.
A few months ago, we have started a big refactoring of the library to make it more consistent, testable, structured and maintainable. However this refactoring has introduced breaking changes (the refactoring branch has now been merged into
Important note: We are still working on making
2.0.0 ready for use, but in the meantime, we continue accepting the community contributions related to
We will keep maintaining the
2.0.0) versions until end of 2019. Thus, we have moved the
1.x code base into its own git branch on Github and have made available a
1.6.0 release that includes the following features:
- update_case_observables(observable) #94 update an observable, by @joseluratm
- get_case_task(taskId) #96 retrieve a single task by its id, by Johannes Burk
- get_task_log(attributes) #96 retrieve a single task log by its id, by Johannes Burk
- delete_case(case_id, force=False) #96 soft/hard delete a case, by Johannes Burk
- health() #96 retrieve health info, by Johannes Burk
To update your existing package to version
$ sudo pip install thehive4py --upgrade
Got a question?