There’s a new version of your ultimate observable analysis engine in town : Cortex 2.0.3 is out!
Cortex 2.0.3 contains a few important enhancements over its predecessor and fixes a number bugs as described in the full changelog summarised below. So get it while it’s still hot out of the digital oven and let us know how tasty it is.
- #81: reflect proxy changes in the global configuration at the analyzer level
- #82: display invalid analyzers and let orgadmins delete them
- #85: allow orgadmins to override the default global report
cache.jobperiod per analyzer through the Web UI
- #86: allow a job to run with arbitrary parameters
- #75: a version upgrade of an analyzer makes all analyzers invisible in TheHive
- #80: fix the analyzer configuration dialog to allow orgadmins to override the auto artifact extraction at the analyzer level
- #83: hit Nabil on the head pretty hard until the analyzer refresh UI button works (well now it does so you can stop hitting poor Nabil’s head).
We took the opportunity of a new release to make a few updates to the public analyzers. Cortex-Analyzers 1.9.3 contains the following changes:
- Remove the Bluecoat analyzer to comply with the new ‘no scrapping’ ToS imposed by Symantec
- Fix the default configuration of the Cymon Check IP analyzer
- Fix the
View allVT long template
- Make the MISP Warning Lists Analyzer ignore case sensitivity when searching for hashes
- Restrict the Abuse Finder and FileInfo analyzer dependencies to Python 2.7
You can read the full changelog if you like but if you want to enjoy the goods right away,
git pull is your friend.
Something does not work as expected? You have troubles installing or upgrading? Spotted new bugs? No worries, please open issues on GitHub or comment on existing ones, join our user forum, contact us on Gitter, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.