Version 1.3.0 of the Python API client for TheHive is now available. It is compatible with the freshly released Mellifera 13. This new release includes the changes outlined below.
To update your existing package:
$ sudo pip install thehive4py --upgrade
If you are just getting started with TheHive4py, you can forgo the
--upgrade at the end of the command above.
- Add more options to sort, filter and paginate case tasks and observables
- Add a find_alerts method to allow querying alerts
- Add support to API Key authentication mechanism
- Added verify parameter to calls
- The `get_case_tasks` method has been made consistent with all the other methods and now returns a `Response` object instead of a JSON dict.