The Chefs behind TheHive Project’s delicious code are happy to announce the availability of Mellifera 2 (TheHive v2.11.2), the scalable, free and open source Security Incident Response Platform. This minor version fixes two irking issues related to MISP and adds a few enhancements detailed below.
- #220: alerts related to MISP events are not properly updated.
- #221: in some edge cases, alerts related to MISP events are created with no attribute.
- #188: display the case severity in the
My tasksand the
Waiting taskspages to let analysts prioritize their work.
- #218: show the description of an alert in the alerting panel.
- #224: visually distinguish between analyzed and non-analyzed observables.
Download & Get Down to Work
If you have an existing TheHive installation, please follow the new migration guide.
If you are performing a fresh installation, read the installation guide corresponding to your needs and enjoy. Please note that you can install TheHive using an RPM or DEB package, deploy it using an Ansible script, use Docker, install it from a binary or build it from sources.
Something does not work as expected? You have troubles installing or upgrading? No worries, please join our user forum, contact us on Gitter, or send us an email at email@example.com. We are here to help.
Correction: May 26, 2017
A copy/paste error from a previous blog post was fixed.