Last week, we have released Mellifera (TheHive 2.11.0), a major version of your favorite (or soon to be favorite) Security Incident Response Platform. Sadly, some annoying bugs have slipped past our QA (n’est-ce pas Thomas ?).
We are happy to announce the availability of Mellifera 1 (TheHive 2.11.1) which corrects those bugs and adds a few enhancements detailed below.
- #204: update case templates created with previous versions of TheHive.
- #205: remove duplicate tags associated to an observable present in two cases upon a case merging operation.
- #206: apply case templates when an alert is converted into a case.
We also took the opportunity of this hotfix to add the following enhancements:
- #180: merge duplicate tasks during a case merge operation. Starting from this release, if you have waiting tasks (i.e. not assigned) with the same name in cases you’d like to merge, the new merged case will have only one task instead of two.
- #211: show the number of available analyzer reports for each observable. If an observable has not been analyzed yet, say so.
Please note that we have moved all the documentation of TheHive in a new repository. If you are not using TheHive4py 1.2.0 (or future versions), you can send alerts to Mellifera using the API as documented.
Download & Get Down to Work
If you have an existing TheHive installation, please follow the new migration guide.
If you are performing a fresh installation, read the installation guide corresponding to your needs and enjoy. Please note that you can install TheHive using an RPM or DEB package, deploy it using an Ansible script, use Docker, install it from a binary or build it from sources.
Something does not work as expected? You have troubles installing or upgrading? No worries, please join our user forum, contact us on Gitter, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.